Pages

Another year...

28th December, 2016
Another year left behind me.. Leaving 2016 with thousands of new lessons learnt, wiser and stronger than ever. I'm a very positive person, it's hard to bring me down, I don't regret my mistakes but learn from them. This year I want to make it my year, our year.. I'm engaged to a beautiful woman, I have a little daughter on the way, 2017 will be a year to remember..
   
My top 3 new year resolutions:
1. Get back into shape - One of the top new year resolutions are to get back into the shape I was when I first met my fiancĂ© Dominica, before she started over feeding me and regularly cooking for me, which made me put a couple 'little' stones on - yes it's all her fault.
  
2. Start eating healthier - I can not complain, the food I consume at home is pure nutrients and vitamins, however I have a bad habit of ordering take aways pretty often - and again all blames goes on my woman as she never stops nagging me; 'KFC', 'Indian', 'Chinese'.. Arghh.. Which is another reason why I've put on weight over the past few years. I generally want to live a healthier lifestyle and set a good example to our little one.
 
3. Quit smoking - this one is probably on a lot of people's list, I know I can do it if I put my mind to it. Smoking is a pointless habit, however quitting it isn't the easiest thing to do, this upcoming year I want to focus on everything that involves a healthier lifestyle, and quitting cigarettes is the first step.
  
    
  
I wore: Mr. Fox Mugshot Pullover - here.