Pages

Stay hydrated with Infruition water bottle!

16th July, 2017
Summer is finally here!! How I love going for daily walkies with my parents in nothing but a thin body. On hot days everyone seems to fill their body up with sugary alternatives or caffeinated drinks just because water is perceived as plain. Thankfully mommy came across this lovely brand and without any hesitation she had picked three bottles for our family. One, the Infruition Mini for herself, Infruition Sport for my daddy and of course she couldn't skip me so she picked the Infruition Kids for me - to ensure all three of us stay 100% hydrated this summer.

Not only do you get a bottle perfectly designed to suit your lifestyle, each purchase includes a 28 day recipe plan designed to keep your time and effort to a minimum and your outcomes to a maximum. My favourite one must be berries with a fresh leaf of mint. Mmm, so yummy and refreshing!

    
   
Rating: 10/10