Pages

My top tips to be happy!

My top tips to be happy!
1st September, 2017
What's a better way to kick of the month than a very positive post and mind set. It's important to keep your self happy in order to be able to make others around you happy and I'm talking here about people you love. I wish you all a very peaceful, joyful and productive Septemeber. Make it one to remember! :-)
 
Look after yourself.
Believe me looking after yourself can really boost your confidence, self esteem and happiness in general. Whether it's just a visit at your barber, healthy meal, a work out and so on. Doing any of these will lift your mood. Sometimes a little TLC is all you need to make you feel relaxed and better about yourself after a stressful day.
  
Turn off your phone and social media for a day.
I'm not even a social media type of guy believe it or not. I let my manager, which is also my wife deal with all that for me. Why? Simply because it doesn't interest me. I found the internet world to be pure drama. The most you will catch me doing is checking my emails, updating my blog and of course clash of clans!
  
Spend time with loved ones.
Being around people that love you and care about you is the best feeling. Nothing brights up my mood more than bonding time with my almost 5 months daughter or a dinner date with my woman. Family gathering is also important to me and I try to check on my loved ones whenever time allows me to.
     
Get up early.
As an owner of a construction business I am constantly attending business meeting all over the place, sometimes having to get up as early as 5am. At first of course it was a nightmare, but after doing it for some time I have became so used to it, not only that. Getting up early has made me feel much better and happier as well as more productive throughout the day, and of course days seem longer than back when I use to sleep until pm...
  
Go for a walk.
Let some fresh air in your lungs and brain. Whether it's a walk on your own, with a friend, dog or in my case taking my little girl for a nice and long walk before her bedtime..
     
Do something kind for a stranger.
Whether it's helping an old lady cross the road, helping a pregnant woman carry shopping to the car, buying homeless person a meal or giving someone your seat on the bus or train. Doing something good for a stranger is priceless and it gives you a lot of satisfaction.
  
Try something new.
Trying something new in your life can give you a lot of excitement. This could be anything from trying new activity, food, watching a new film or visiting a new place. Try something new and break the routine that you always fall into. The one thing I've never done and I'm willing to try is sky diving. But first I need to convince the Mrs. that it is safe and I will NOT DIE... :/
  
Do something you love.
Keep your mind away from all the negative thoughts by doing something you really enjoy. In my case it would involve games on my tablet such as Clash of Clans or Lord Mobile, busting Zombies on Call of Duty with my pals.