Pages

Capturing memories with Cheerz.

19th July, 2017
 My parents are C-R-A-Z-Y when it comes to taking photos and videos of me! I mean I only just turned 3 months and there is already over 1000 photos of me on mommy's laptop. On the other hand I will love going through every one and single of them later on in life when I grow up a little. My mommy started to fill in my very first photo album with these beautifully finished Retro Photo Prints from Cheerz. Not only do they look beautifully colourful but you have the option to add your own caption - which can be very handy!!

  
  
Did I inspire you to get your own Cheerz prints?

Use the code;
DOMSYN
- for £4 discount on orders of minimum £8 !!
- & the code IR40M7 to get 10% off all of Cheerz products with a minimum spend of £20 !!


Rating: 10/10